I. DEFINITIONS USED:
3. Buyer - 1) natural person, i.e. a person who has reached the age of majority, whose capacity is not restricted by court procedure; 2) a minor from the age of fourteen to eighteen years of age who has the consent of parents or carers, except when he is emancipated; 3) legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons.
4. Account - Buyer registration in this e-mail. The store results in the creation of its personal data and account history for the ordering history.
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer.
6. A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device whenever any person visits this email. in the shop. This concept includes not only cookies, but also the use of similar tools.
7. Password - A unique combination of letters and numbers unique to the buyer and known to him, introduced for the first time by registering an email. in the store, and later to sign in to your account.
8. Browser - A program for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or on a personal computer.
9. Personal data - any information relating to an individual - a data subject known to be or may be identified, directly or indirectly, using data such as a personal code, one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
10. Personal Data Manager - Babydivaco.uk Vilma Liutkiene.
12. Administrator - Vilma Liutkiene.
13. IP address - A unique number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, known as the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned to country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules - approved valid "Rules for the purchase and sale of goods in the Internet shop".
15. Direct marketing - activities aimed at offering goods or services by post, telephone or other direct means and / or inquiring their views on the goods or services offered.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
19. Buyers should note that (www.babydiva.co.uk
20. The buyer can complete the purchase (www.babydiva.co.uk
) by registering with (www.babydiva.co.uk
), also without registering. A non-registered Buyer is required to provide the following personal details - name, telephone number, e-mail. mail address, shipping address. The buyer is responsible for submitting your Personal Data.
21. Persons wishing to register (www.babydiva.co.uk
) must submit their email address and password. During registration, an Account is created. In the Account, the Buyer himself collects your data - name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, therefore, he is solely responsible for the correctness of these data. Buyer can at any time:
21.1. adjust and / or fill in Personal Data in the Account. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. delete / delete all your data by logging into your account and clicking on the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3 download all your data by signing in to your account and clicking on the button "Download all my data".
III. PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The buyer agrees that his name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address (www.babydiva.co.uk
) will be processed for operational analysis purposes. Correspondingly (www.babydiva.co.uk
) gives the Buyer the right to register (www.babydiva.co.uk
) or to place an order to express his consent or disagreement with his / her name, email address, telephone number, IP address (www.babydiva.co.uk) will also be processed for direct marketing purposes.
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed only for the proper provision of services provided to Buyers at the e-shop (www.babydiva.co.uk
) (including the right to participate in actions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed for Seller's Activity Analysis and Direct Marketing purposes, provided that such consent is provided and will not be eliminated by the Buyer. The period of storage for Personal Data Uses for Direct Marketing purposes is three calendar years from the date of such data submission.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Customer's Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases:
24.1. if the Buyer's consent is for the disclosure of personal data;
24.2. in the course of ordering or providing other services - to the Seller's partners, who provide goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3 For direct marketing purposes - Seller's partners, (www.babydiva.co.uk
) taking into account the written obligations of Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data;
24.4 law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure provided for by law;
24.5 if necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. The buyer has the following rights:
25.1. After logging in to your account, download all your data by clicking the button "Download all my data";
25.2. requesting the Seller to receive in writing information, sources and personal data collected, for which purpose they are processed, to which data recipients have been provided and provided at least during the last 1 (one) year. Information to the Buyer is given at the email address given to him;
25.3. After logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
25.5 By expressly expressing his or her disagreement, it shall, in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the subsequent submission, not consent to the processing of his Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
26. At the time of withdrawal of the Goods, the Buyer's identity document and the Customer's data contained therein are used only for identification of the Seller, the postal employee, the courier service employee or the employee of the Goods Reception Center.
) as a seller or from the Affiliate, including agrees that his Personal Information will be handed over to Seller's partners, as well as Seller, or the Data Handler assigned to it, for the purposes of analyzing the performance of orders.
29. A seller stores personal data to the extent that this person is using (www.babydiva.co.uk
30. The seller, through internal organizational and technical measures, ensures that Personal Data (www.babydiva.co.uk
) provided by the Buyer is protected against any unlawful actions: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data, identity theft, fraud and personal data the level of protection complies with the requirements of the legislation.
31. Personal data is protected against unauthorized use and alterations. All Buyer Passwords are encrypted, only Personal Data Manager authorized persons can access the servers that are related to the Personal Data, and only through a secure certificate, as well as all (www.babydiva.co.uk
) pages that require the input of personal data are executed through https: // protocol.
32. The Buyer undertakes and must keep the password and login for your (www.babydiva.co.uk
) login and other data. The Buyer undertakes and must not reveal to third parties other personal data about himself or any third persons if such Personal Data of the third persons were available to him and immediately inform the Seller of the alleged violations.
33. The Buyer agrees in advance that the Seller's Personal Information is entitled to maintain on the server the extent required by the specifics of the activity performed by (www.babydiva.co.uk
), if the data provided by the Buyer has been (i used in the course of an unlawful act or was suspected of identity theft or other violation that was or was being investigated by the relevant law enforcement authorities; if the Seller has received complaints relating to the relevant Buyer; or if the Seller has noticed any breach of the Rules by the respective Buyer; or ) for other legitimate purposes to protect personal data. Such data shall be destroyed upon receipt of instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. By administering (www.babydiva.co.uk
) and diagnosing possible disruptions, the Administrator may use the IP addresses of Buyers.
IV. CORRECTION, SUPPLEMENT AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
35. The Buyer grants the right (www.babydiva.co.uk
36. The consent to collect, manage, manage, and store Data on the Customer's Personal Data is valid only forwards.
37. If you are familiar with your Personal Data, the Buyer determines that Personal Data is collected or received from illegal sources or that Personal Data is processed for purposes other than those for which they are provided, the Buyer has the right to contact the (www.babydiva.co.uk
) electronic requesting that such personal data processing be suspended. A buyer who is using (www.babydiva.co.uk
), who has not registered and who receives an answer from (www.babydiva.co.uk
), which observes inaccuracies or errors in his Personal Data, has the right to request that his Personal Information be as prompt as possible but Not later than within 5 (five) business days, adjustments should be made. A buyer who uses (www.babydiva.co.uk
) sign up, personal information is personalized by logging in to his or her account. (www.babydiva.co.uk
) has the right to correct, supplement, erase personal data or to stop personal data processing activities only after identifying the personality of the Buyer who has applied.
38. If (www.babydiva.co.uk
) doubts the accuracy of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of personal data of these Buyers, verify and correct these data. Such Personal Data is used only for verifying their accuracy.
39. In pursuance of the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer may contact the (www.babydiva.co.uk
) e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
40. In order to provide the Buyer with full-service electronic stores (www.babydiva.co.uk
), Cookies may be stored on the Buyer's computer (device). The Seller uses the information contained in the Buyer's identification as a visitor of the previous (www.babydiva.co.uk
) online store, to store information about the purchases placed in the Buyer's Shopping Cart, and to collect statistics on the e-shop (www.babydiva.co.uk
Another type of cookie is to collect traffic information (collecting statistical information), submit content that matches the interests of the Buyer, and save the attendance history.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS